Tommy Trenton Jr
Car Detailing Prices in Polk County FL
Updated: May 7
This is a quick and simple read! So you want to know what the average price is for automotive detailing in Polk County Florida? Perfect, you're in the right place. The research done to determine the average price was conducted from collecting data from what I considered to be the top 10 detailing businesses in Polk County.
The top 10 qualified detailing businesses had to have: - 40 or more 5 star ratings
- An average of at least 4.8 star rating - Unique google reviews written by their customers
- A website with pricing available
- Must have recent posts on Facebook, IG, TikTok or Google to show they are currently active.
Car Detailing Prices in Polk County FL for Full Exterior & Interior Details From Cheapest to Most Expensive: - Cheapest Price I Found for a Full Interior Detail $114 - least to offer
- Cheapest Price I Found for a Full Exterior Detail $125 - Least to offer
- Average Price for a Full Interior Detail is $240 - Typical - Average Price for a Full Exterior Detail is $265 - Typical - Highest Value Price for a Full Interior Detail is $300 - Has the most to offer.
- Highest Value Price for a Full Exterior Detail is $500 - Has the most to offer.
Here is Where NitPickin Sits in These Price Ranges: NitPickin was not used to calculate the average prices listed above. - Average Price for our Full Interior Detail $290 - Has the most to offer.
- Average Price for our Full Exterior Detail $325 - Has the most to offer.
Final Conclusion: Detailing prices can vary a lot. What one detail business considers to be a full detail, another one could consider it as a starting point. In most cases I found that lower prices can mean they offer less. Less work equals less cost. When a detailing business has higher prices this usually means they offer more. More work equals higher cost. Lower prices can also mean a lower skill level which is why they offer less. Higher prices can often mean they have a higher skill level which is why they can offer more. I feel skill level has a lot to do with pricing any type of service in any industry and falling behind that is reliability and the actual customer service and customer experience that is provided. A business with professionals skills that is 100% reliable and provides a great customer experience will charge more because these traits are in serious demand and hard to find. It's really hard to say why businesses price their services the way they do. I hope this post was useful and informing! If you thought so, help inform the community around you and share it with your friends.